A conference focusing on the need to establish groups to handle cyber security problems and maintain safe cyber operations was held in Ho Chi Minh City December 6.
The modern world is likely home to more concrete jungles than natural ones, and although we've been using the material for hundreds of years, the recipe can always use some improvement. Researchers at Rice University ...
Although over half of all cases of blood poisoning prove fatal, the condition can be cured if caught early. That's why doctors typically start administering antibiotics as soon as they even suspect that harmful bacteria ...
As indicated by the name, video games are a very visual medium. But that hasn't stopped participants in a study at the University of Washington (UW) successfully playing through a game without ever actually looking at ...
Night vision goggles do a great job of countering the human eye's poor ability to see in the dark, but the devices are usually bulky, requiring several layers of lenses and plenty of power. But thanks to research from ...
The Asia Pacific Gateway (APG) submarine fiber optic cable line will be operational in Vietnam, according to the Vietnam Post and Telecommunication Group (VNPT).
Pioneered by Stanford engineers a few years ago, resistive random-access memory (RRAM) is an emerging type of computer memory based on a new semiconductor material that relies on temperature and voltage to store data. ...
Thanks to advances in medical science over the past century, humans have never lived longer than we do right now. But longer doesn't necessarily mean healthier, and those who reach the ripe old age of 100 might spend ...
- Conference studies cyber security in Vietnam
- "Programmable" cement particles make for stronger concrete
- For life-saving blood purification, magnets may trump antibiotics
- Direct brain stimulation lets gamers play blind
- Nanocrystals may bring night vision to normal glasses
- RRAM could give "rise" to more energy efficient 3D chips
- Is RNA splicing the key to a longer and healthier life?
- For life-saving blood purification, magnets may trump ... (08/12/2016)
- Direct brain stimulation lets gamers play blind (08/12/2016)
- Nanocrystals may bring night vision to normal glasses (07/12/2016)
- Asia’s largest-capacity cable line to become operational (06/12/2016)