Engineers have created a new quantum bit that remains in a stable superposition for 10 times longer than previously achieved, dramatically expanding the number of calculations that could be performed in a future ...
A new design for solar cells that uses inexpensive, commonly available materials could rival and even outperform conventional cells made of silicon. In a new article, researchers describe using tin and other abundant ...
The southern province of Phu Yen on October 17 started the construction of infrastructure for a hi-tech applied agricultural zone (AZ) with an investment of nearly 520 billion VND (22.6 million USD).
Minister of Information and Communications Truong Minh Tuan on Tuesday signed a licence allowing Gtel Mobile Joint Stock Company (Gtel Mobile) to provide 4G telecommunications service in Viet Nam.
Japanese scientists have successfully grown healthy eggs from mouse skin cells – all within the perimeters of a lab dish. Led by Professor Katsuhiko Hayashi of Kyushu University, this achievement marks the first time the ...
Depression is a complicated condition affecting an estimated 350 million people worldwide, according to the World Health Association. While some depressive conditions can be caused by life events, it is increasingly ...
Using pulses of light to stimulate cells in the brain, an emerging field known as optogenetics, has some real potential as a form of therapy. Reversing blindness, blocking pain and resetting our biological clocks are ...
One of the biggest untapped clean energy sources on the planet — wave energy — could one day power millions of homes across the U.S. But more than a century after the first tests of the power of ocean waves, it is ...
- Quantum computers: 10-fold boost in stability achieved
- New perovskite solar cell design could outperform existing commercial ...
- Phu Yen builds infrastructure for hi-tech agricultural zone
- Gtel Mobile licensed to provide 4G in VN
- From mice to babies: Lab-grown mice egg cells give hope to infertility ...
- Uncovering depression's web in the brain
- Implantable optical fibers might light up early signs of disease
- New perovskite solar cell design could outperform existing ... (21/10/2016)
- From mice to babies: Lab-grown mice egg cells give hope to ... (20/10/2016)
- Implantable optical fibers might light up early signs of ... (20/10/2016)
- Wave energy researchers dive deep to advance clean energy ... (19/10/2016)
- French software firm supports Quang Ninh in Egov development (07/09/2016)
- Vietnam, France sign science-technology cooperation deal (07/09/2016)
- Plastic cloth makes for cooler clothing (04/09/2016)
- MOST Inspectorate visits New Zealand for IP Enforcement and ... (04/08/2016)