On January 17th, the Department of Science and Technology held a conference on “Evaluating Technology Readiness Level of manufacturing sector in Ba Ria – Vung Tau province in 2016". Attending the conference were Mr. Tran Hau Ngoc - Director of Vietnam Centre for Science and Technology Evaluation, Ministry of Science and Technology, representative of local government agencies and departments and private sector.
The conference was held to facilitate discussion on the analysis of the technology readiness level assessment survey. The survey was conducted by the department in 2016 on 110 companies in the manufacturing sector of Ba Ria – Vung Tau province. The survey project aimed to evaluate the current technology level of manufacturing companies, to develop software to manage technology readiness level database and to provide suggestions and solutions in technology management to improve production abilities and productivity of companies participating in the survey through better technology management, investment and innovation.
At the conference, representatives from private sector as well as government agencies discussed and exchanged ideas on the analysis and publication of the survey. The conference successfully concluded.
- Science day tightens Vietnam-Germany sci-tech links (02/03/2017)
- Department of Science and Technology Annual Employees Meeting of 2017 (08/02/2017)
- Online National Conference on “Science and Technology for Socio-Economic Development” (20/01/2017)
- Acceptance of "Research project on application of probiotics to prevent harmful nematodes on bitter melons and eggplants in BR-VT" (17/01/2017)
- Conference studies cyber security in Vietnam (08/12/2016)
- Acceptance of the project on “Developing pilot model for commercial farming of snub-nose pompano” (28/11/2016)
- The selection of project “the GREEN HC waste treatment complex” (28/11/2016)
- Training on radiation safety, and radiation emergency response in Ba Ria – Vung Tau province. (27/11/2016)
- Seminar on “Intellectual property management for small and medium-sized enterprises" (11/10/2016)
- Project on “Establishing, developing and promoting collective mark for Vung Tau art shellfish products" (11/10/2016)