Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc in Ha Noi on March 16 hosted a reception for Special Advisor to the Japan-Viet Nam Friendship Parliamentary Alliance and President & CEO of Nidec Corporation Shigenobu Nagamori Tsutomu Takebe.
PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc receives for Special Advisor to the Japan-Viet Nam Friendship Parliamentary Alliance and President & CEO of Nidec Corporation Shigenobu Nagamori Tsutomu Takebe, Ha Noi, March 16, 2017
At a reception, Tsutomu Takebe stressed the role of support industry as a foundation for major firms to invest in. He promised to call on Japanese businesses to increase investment in this field in Viet Nam.
In turn, PM Phuc expressed his hope that Japan will become the largest investor of Viet Nam in the near future.
The PM said he is pleased with the fruitfully developing extensive strategic partnership between the two countries in all spheres.
Mr. Phuc affirmed that his government will work to ensure the success of Japanese enterprises, including Nidec, in Viet Nam.
Viet Nam is calling on hi-tech firms from Japan to invest in Ha Noi-based Hoa Lac Hi-tech Park, the Government leader said, vowing to provide them with the best incentives.
The Vietnamese Government pays special heed to developing the support industry and will create optimal conditions for Japanese businesses operating in this field, affirmed the PM.
- PM holds talks with Sri Lankan counterpart (18/04/2017)
- VN-Singapore relations advance quickly (17/03/2017)
- PM receives Kiwi outgoing Ambassador (23/11/2016)
- PM calls for increasing effectiveness of VN-Laos Bilateral Cooperation Committee (07/11/2016)
- Vietnam, Cambodia boost telecommunication cooperation (08/09/2016)
- French software firm supports Quang Ninh in Egov development (07/09/2016)
- Vietnam, France sign science-technology cooperation deal (07/09/2016)
- Plastic cloth makes for cooler clothing (04/09/2016)
- MOST Inspectorate visits New Zealand for IP Enforcement and Unti-counterfeiting (04/08/2016)
- ASEM needs to strengthen dialogues amid complicated developments (18/07/2016)