The seminar aimed at assessing, managing and developing intellectual property in BR-VT province as well as proposing a proper and feasible solution to promote intellectual property rights and related activities. Another objective of the workshop is to identify the difficulties and propose the direction to improve the effectiveness of brand development for key products of the province.
BR-VT province has a long tradition of salt production. A locally-specific combination of salt field characteristics and traditional salt making technique produces unrefined sea salt which is dry and firm with large size and sharp edges. Since this salt has low content of impurities, especially MgCl, it does not have bitter taste but a perfect saltiness. BR-VT salt is not only popular in the domestic market but also widely accepted in overseas markets with high standards.
At the end of the workshop, the leaders of the DARD expressed sincere thanks to participants for their attendance and valuable comments and feedbacks. Knowledge and information gained through the workshop will support the DARD to continually research, build and promote the brand of BR-VT salt product in the future.
- Acceptance of the project: "Developing a farming model for red flesh dragon fruits in accordance to VietGAP standard at Bung Rieng Commune - Xuyen Moc district" (10/04/2017)
- Science day tightens Vietnam-Germany sci-tech links (02/03/2017)
- Department of Science and Technology Annual Employees Meeting of 2017 (08/02/2017)
- Conference "Evaluating Technology Readiness Level of manufactoring sector in Ba Ria – Vung Tau province in 2016" (08/02/2017)
- Online National Conference on “Science and Technology for Socio-Economic Development” (20/01/2017)
- Acceptance of "Research project on application of probiotics to prevent harmful nematodes on bitter melons and eggplants in BR-VT" (17/01/2017)
- Conference studies cyber security in Vietnam (08/12/2016)
- Acceptance of the project on “Developing pilot model for commercial farming of snub-nose pompano” (28/11/2016)
- The selection of project “the GREEN HC waste treatment complex” (28/11/2016)
- Training on radiation safety, and radiation emergency response in Ba Ria – Vung Tau province. (27/11/2016)